Friday 30 November 2012

Final Designs


These are my final designs that I have created for my newspaper front cover and second page. Whilst making them I took into consideration all of my questionnaire results and the feedback that I received. For my front cover I decided to go with what the feedback told me and kept it all very simple, I took away the small article that was meant to be at the top and replaced it with a coupon instead, not only does this interest the audience as it means that they get a free newspaper, it also keeps most of the attention drawn to the main headline as there is only one other article on the cover to read about. For my second page I also took into consideration the feedback that I received  so I kept it neat and ordered and the main article from the front cover about a Hextable student was carried on the next page, this interests the audience as from reading half of the article on the front cover it makes them want to know what happened next, so by having it on the second page it means they'll be able to find the rest of the story easily. There wasn't much that the audience told me to change, other than instead of having an advertisement next to the information and number for texting in news stories, it should be a picture linked to the information, such as a phone or a person texting in to the number, and so that's what I changed it to. I included the newspaper website in the top of the page as sometimes it is easier for the audience to access the news online, rather than through the newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment